here you go.(firearms resistant drone bodies ) ..Re: Infiltration/Exfiltration

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 16:25:52 PST 2014

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 3:44 PM, gwen hastings <gwen at cypherpunks.to> wrote:
> http://www.gameofdrones.biz/  they do their testing with 12 gauges at

>>> Assassination Politics is an interesting armchair quarterback game,

>>> Well, funny thing that. I wrote on it:
>>> http://rys.io/en/54
>>>
>>> The tl;dr is -- even though traditional RC planes are better-fitted to be used
>>> as "terrorist tools" (faster, more load, etc), it's *copters that will get
>>> banned first, as they empower people to "watch the watchers".

No idea what kind of flight characteristics RC gear has, but someday
someone's going to try loading them with munitions and taking out
targets with them from far away. Even with RF jamming and
hailfire on close approach they could counter with inertial autopilot,
vertical guided payload drops from altitude, and redundancy. Maybe
$1-5k per drone. Will it crop up as a rebirth of Mafia/Ghetto gangland
violence? Corporate warfare? A political tool for anyone from nations
to individuals? Nations seem to publicize who they bagged in theatre
with drones today, but what if people just start dropping off? No longer
are you going to find bits of $M cruise missle labeled USA but a bunch
of Chinese toy parts (possibly flown at you while on holiday in Germany
by a Korean funded by a Texan who didnt't like your oil contract in
Canada). It's unbannable dual use leaving crazy movielike future
bounded only by human nature. Next is radar based automatic
rooftop shotgun mounts for the home, better buy stock in Mossberg.