[OT] Note to new-ish subscribers: you joined a mailing list, not a "group". (fwd)

Steve Jones steve at secretvolcanobase.org
Tue Jan 21 04:32:17 PST 2014

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 12:48:46 +0100
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> Because I'm sure we can agree here that retroactive corporate acquittal is
> bullshit and should not happen, under any circumstances.
>
> And I think we can agree that in some cases *personal* retroactive acquittal
> is not a bad idea.

Sure the question is whether or not you agree with the conviction? It is possible, theoretically at least, for a corporation to be convicted under a law that is later decided to be unjust.

--
Steve Jones <steve at secretvolcanobase.org>
Key fingerprint: 3550 BFC8 D7BA 4286 0FBC  4272 2AC8 A680 7167 C896