What more is there? [infil/exfil]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:56:07 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Anonymous Remailer (austria)
<mixmaster at remailer.privacy.at> wrote:
> I too wish the leaks would come at a faster pace. But I don't think

The pace is ok, it keeps up the pressure. The real question is,
is what remains? More of this same stuff we all knew was happening
anyways? Or is there more deeper stuff we only questioned but
shrugged off due to the hardness/fantasy of it all?
- decryption of aes? cracked rsa?
- automatic and global translation to stored text of all voice calls?
- gratuitous unwarranted passing of crimetips to LEA?
- fundamental metadata knowledge of all persons/associations?
- political puppetstringing?

I suggest the answer lies in budget analysis... the possibilities
within a well spent budget. Or a seriously conscientious leaker at
the top who is yet to come... since so far Snowden seems limited
to confirming lower level obviousness.