bitcoin

Steve Jones steve at secretvolcanobase.org
Mon Jan 20 16:34:12 PST 2014

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 09:11:06 +1000
"James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

> On 2014-01-20 23:37, Kelly John Rose wrote:
> >     Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, the free and democratic world has
> >     aircraft carriers, tanks and cruise missiles.
>
> As I said before, there are too many people in the ruling elite, and
> they do not like or trust each other.

This is just nonsense. The political elite can easily rely on their footsoldiers to enforce the law, and the law is what they say it is. They're wise enough to praise the armed forces frequently and raise enough budget to ensure their well-being as to keep them as an effective force for repressing the masses. Only when a concept has sufficient popular support that the masses strength of numbers becomes embarrassing will the military not obey the elite. Look at Occupy, they didn't even have to break out the military for that one. Now consider the massive support bicoin has; oh wait, it's almost non-existent in comparison.

--
Steve Jones <steve at secretvolcanobase.org>
Key fingerprint: 3550 BFC8 D7BA 4286 0FBC  4272 2AC8 A680 7167 C896