bitcoin

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Jan 20 15:11:06 PST 2014

On 2014-01-20 23:37, Kelly John Rose wrote:
>     Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, the free and democratic world has
>     aircraft carriers, tanks and cruise missiles.

The Blue empire is in a state of not quite peace and proxy war with the
red empire.  If the blue empire wants to suppress Bitcoin, it will not
trust the red empire to do it.  The Red empire probably will not want to
suppress bitcoin.

We are seeing a similar disagreement between the red empire and the blue
empire on "asylum seekers" - code word for colored illegal immigrants
headed to white countries other than North America.

The reason the blue empire is destroying the morale and cohesion of the
US military forces is that it is more afraid of those forces than it is
of external enemies.

As I said before, there are too many people in the ruling elite, and
they do not like or trust each other.