training grounds and basic training for cypherpunks

Anonymous Remailer (austria) mixmaster at remailer.privacy.at
Mon Jan 20 11:53:10 PST 2014

can the millenials get a clue? methinks maybe not

but as there may be one or two of them who are NOT soft in the head I invite those
to read http://borg.uu3.net/ldetweil/medusa/detweiler.html , where freedom of speech
comes in conflict with the tradegy of the commons, there were indeed a lot of valuable
lessons learned from detweilers actions and those in opposition to same.

     perhaps some millenials can get a clue about killfiles(course you take a chance of
 missing the creation of memes and subsequent modification of same and cypherpunks is
ALL about memes.)

While the whole snowden affair is most certainly interesting, cypherpunks do things
anonymously and pseudoanonymously, we have been embedded in some of the largest
government agencies as well as some of the largest and smallest corps.

Thing is for all the NDA and loyalty oaths you cant tell when someone comes over to the
darkside quietly nowaday especially if they were always using tor to browse anyway
and that of course in and of itself will come to be regarded as suspicious

Just as using PGP was always suspicious too few using it.. and a LOT of those on insecure platforms.

All the recent meme introduction both signal and noise memes have resulted in some
interesting side discussions about censorship vs moderation which I suspect is what
 the postings were intended to produce.

        anon