bitcoin

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Mon Jan 20 09:49:39 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 04:04:16AM -0300, Juan Garofalo wrote:

> 	So, what do you think is going to happen 'if' bitcoin ever threatens the
> 'integrity' of the financial mafia, I mean, the integrity of the financial
> system of the Free and Democratic World?

Based on the amount of VC money and 'speculation' in Bitcoin right now, the
financial mafia have already achieved complete regulatory capture of Bitcoin
through FINCEN, the 'banking secrecy act', and
https://blockchain.info/address/1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH

My bet is the NSA can track all bitcoin transactions through some sort of
signals intelligence. Differential power analysis on quickly engineered
SHA-256 hashing hardware that draws an aggregate power in Megawatts should
be a pretty easy trick.

Also see
http://www.gedigitalenergy.com/SmartGrid/Sep06/Synchrophasors_Paper.pdf

Extra bonus points for the cypherpunk to can figure out what sort of easter
eggs lie hidden in bitcoin mining hardware and what the social networks of
the companies building sha-256 asics are.