bitcoin

Steve Jones steve at secretvolcanobase.org
Mon Jan 20 02:25:14 PST 2014

On Mon, 20 Jan 2014 04:04:16 -0300
Juan Garofalo <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 	So, what do you think is going to happen 'if' bitcoin ever threatens the
> 'integrity' of the financial mafia, I mean, the integrity of the financial
> system of the Free and Democratic World?

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, the free and democratic world has aircraft carriers, tanks and cruise missiles. It also has the ability to turn off bits of the Internet at will. The only way bitcoin would threaten it is if it was really really not paying attention.

--
Steve Jones <steve at secretvolcanobase.org>
Key fingerprint: 3550 BFC8 D7BA 4286 0FBC  4272 2AC8 A680 7167 C896