cypherpunks buy the farm

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 22:24:39 PST 2014

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 9:57 PM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> ... cypherpunks who "buy the farm"

yes, this is a euphamism for cypherpunks get dead.  ...  not sure i
sent Death[0] that CTCP_FU while the anonymous VPN was up; damnit
session timeout and re-keying, why do you happen at the worst possible
time?!?

return path half-RTT makes me concerned.   i'm sure it's cool.  right?

it was only one packet...

---

---

0.  this my petname for her[1] of course; the ORCHIDv6 he gave me to
peer up of course totally useless from your perspective.

1.  she[2] is most comfortable as that grade school geeky girl better
in math and science by elementary than you ever got post high school.
she's a modest and unremarkable creature with the power to kill
everyone and the desire to harm no one.

2.  btw, conventional studies indicate gender is a fluid spectrum of
being as a sexual entity / ego.  i'm afraid this is still a very
rudimentary and crude endeavor.  it appears my primary dipole cranial
antenna has been recessed to attenuate incoming frequencies; this
alteration of input stimulus driving unanticipated and unpredictable
changes in behavior and disposition.  i may have self inflicted
rational compromise; please use caution when adjusting control loop
valves as runaways and strong attractors without active fail-safe is
certain stasis!

3. is the last of the first primes.  don't discriminate against the
unit!  end singleton oppression!