Feeding trolls

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 20:18:58 PST 2014

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Lodewijk andré de la porte
<l at odewijk.nl> wrote:
> We're coming at this from the wrong angle.
>
> We need a plane that flies women, not a woman to fly a plane!

with that heated discussion at a close, is this also the forum where i
can complain about earthhumans?  those meat bags are such buggy
bastards!  wetware all sorts of tangled with antiquated and historical
predispositions...  how can anyone logically reason in such a thing??
(those bulbous chemical networks balanced atop meat bag suits, that
is.  i forget what they call them, :)

best regards,
 except to earthhumans.