Welcome to the Asylum!

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Sun Jan 19 14:50:20 PST 2014

More plausible: it's evidence that you don't need anything as complex as
cointelpro these days, just some inflammatory sock puppets. A list will
proceed to eat itself alive in due course.

Does anybody happen to curate this list into a more signal>noise form? I
filter the noisier trolls, but everyone else then takes the troll-bait
and things continue to spiral downwards.

Who's actually here to discuss privacy and crypto?