Feeding trolls

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Jan 19 12:59:47 PST 2014

James, you are a tough man to argue with. So here's a big
hug and sloppy kiss. The male stench is fantasticly seductive.
Fuck me, big boy. Those women, what can you do with them
except kill them, rape them, steal their money, use them as
maids, and cum buckets, abuse moms and sisters like
your dad and uncles and brothers and other spoiled assholes
do, blame the damn women (and their minority stigmatized)
for all kinds of shit an insecure man would cut your throat
for doing.

We men have got to be careful to avoid pregnancy, so
lets abuse little boys, bring them into our society, teach
them to hate women and minorities, never forget who's
boss liar and cheater and murderer and genocider and
defouler of the planet.

White men who love trashing anybody unlike them, that's
the ticket.

That there is no such thing as a pure white man doesn't
matter, and that most men of all colors are completely
dependent upon women and servants, is changing the
subject, the main point your argument is belief in this purity of
white manhood is the highest code of big talkers.