Feeding trolls

Meredith L. Patterson mlp at upstandinghackers.com
Sun Jan 19 12:30:36 PST 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 06:06:00AM +1000, James A. Donald wrote:
> You can put girls in the army, and all that immediately happens is
> that the march slows down

Ah, fond memories of the 12k march back from my BCT FTX, which I did
on an ankle that I'd sprained twice in three days, making my way from
the rear of the column to the very front as males and females alike
fell back from fatigue. (If you sing cadence louder, the rest of you
hurts less.)

Herp derp exception that proves the rule; your argument is invalid.

Cheers,
--mlp