cypherpunks and hackers who dont code?

Mike Gogulski mike at gogulski.com
Sun Jan 19 00:34:24 PST 2014

On 01/18/2014 11:38 PM, coderman wrote:
> i'll let you know when the low latency datagram based unlinkable
> traffic analysis resistant transport is ready, and we can figure out
> what step #2 looks like ;P
Hopefully that will look something like: "When the WAN LED on your $9.99
Myanmarese consumer Wi-Fi cable modem router slows its blinking rate to
sub-epileptic levels, SAFE SURFING ON THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY mode
is activated, and AL FREAKING GORE. It is now safe to press the 'connect
to safe internet' buttons in Internet Explorer."

Of course, few will be able to extract that meaning from the
poorly-translated manual.