Updates on the Death Prediction Lottery.

Jim Bell jamesdbell8 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 19 00:27:35 PST 2014

From: David - <vfwavrwava at yandex.com>
>Some updates to DPL.

>1) I have added a lot of names, mainly FISA court members and people from intelligence agencies.
>2) I have decided not to have multiple pools but to have every name in the same death pool. Most names qualify for 75% of the pool funds, a few for 100%.>
>
>The list is not complete yet, and I would consider any suggestions that I might receive.
>D.

I recommend that you ask for "ideas", not "suggestions.  While I see no reason to believe that a "death prediction lottery" is illegal, any prosecutor salivating to victimize people would want to charge 'conspiracy', an extraordinarily broad charge.   A 'conspiracy' is an agreement by two or more people to commit a crime, and at least one action done in furtherance of that crime. Asking for 'suggestions'  implies an offer, and giving the 'suggestion' implies an agreement, and the implementation of that agreement could be called the completion of that conspiracy.  Asking for mere 'ideas', instead of 'suggestions', tends to isolate the source of those ideas from responsibility.

I wish somebody (one not associated with any DPL, 'AM', 'AP', etc) would file a lawsuit in federal court, challenging the government to prove that a 'death prediction lottery' or 'Assassination Market' is necessarily illegal.  That's because currently the Feds may be secretly planning to file charges against 'AM's Sanjuro or others, and it would be better to pre-challenge them, before they can act like heroes, sweep in, and arrest the 'evil criminals'.
         Jim Bell