Updates on the Death Prediction Lottery

Anonymous Remailer (austria) mixmaster at remailer.privacy.at
Sat Jan 18 19:21:56 PST 2014

Good work with the DPL! I visited the site a few weeks ago and saw it
was coming along very nicely. I do have a concern about buy-in costs
though. Are you planning on ever lowering the costs to cheaper than 1
bitcoin? At the current price, many can't afford to make a prediction.
If you lowered, more people would participate and the pool would grow
larger, more quickly.

Just a thought.

On 01/18/2014 06:26 PM, David - wrote:> Some updates to DPL.

> 1) I have added a lot of names, mainly FISA court members and people
from intelligence agencies.
> 2) I have decided not to have multiple pools but to have every name in
the same death pool. Most names qualify for 75% of the pool funds, a few
for 100%.