cypherpunks and hackers who dont code?

Odinn Cyberguerrilla odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Sat Jan 18 14:25:05 PST 2014

1) Thank you for making me laugh, I enjoyed reading that. You should write
books..

2) OTP, One True Pairing! also Oulun Työväen Palloilijat. :-) :-)

3) On a slightly divergent note, yes to more decentralization / free and
open source stuff everywhere. More transparency, good.  OK, enough
buzzwords thrown about. :-)

Cheers