Fwd: Email is unsecurable - maybe not?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 13:54:47 PST 2014

More direct junkmail...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doug McFetters <dmcfetters at shazzle.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Subject: Email is unsecurable - maybe not?
To: grarpamp at gmail.com

Hello

I ran across the Nov 25 blog post on RandomBit.net titled ‘Email is
unsecurable.’

I think we have pretty much developed what was imagined here.  We
identified the same flaws with email and came up with sending p2p tossing
aside client/server architecture and using the sender’s smartphone as a
server.  And, like it was suggested, we don't send until someone comes up
on line.

App is free for consumers with iOS or Android device.  Currently have tools
for POP3/SMTP clients or our own slimmed down email client.

Would love for you to try it out and let us know what you think.  Or happy
to hop on a call to discuss in more detail.

Here is a link to get started - http://shazzlemail.com/quick-start

Thanks

Doug

Doug McFetters

VP, Operations

Public: dmcfetters at shazzle.com

Private & Secure: doug at zmail.shazzlemail.com

(602) 793-1058

[image: Logo v7 small]

ShazzleMail.com <http://www.sparqd.com/> | Visit us on Facebook!

This email is only for the use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized
use or distribution is prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the email.