wld b nice to know what these procedures entail

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 20:04:58 PST 2014

have been thinking for some time that given the vast document
cache by Snowden if not others, that making a public list of the
highest known priority topics -- beyond software/hardware model
of net.warfare, and instead, as of yet undocumented or unknown
territory, as if a FOIA request, my picks would be anything neuro-
or nervous system, also directed energy, as it relates to attacks,
weapons, fielded infrastructure or what is placed in hands of local
police state on the offensive against citizens using their rights.

then perhaps priority vetting or keyword searches by those with
the data, to seek to fulfill requests for that information outside
the perish if publishing 'news-style' account, no-wave-making
required while tsunami radiation & sonic attacks occurring live

perhaps a top-twenty list: my requests as mentioned:::

#) neurology based equipment and attacks employed by
or in use with NSA surveillance and electronic or other warfare
attacks inside the USA, in any intelligence or police activities;
as these may relate to stand-alone tools, processes, or involve
distributed systems, and fielded infrastructure (cellular,other)

#) directed energy (EMFs,radiation,acoustics,sound,infrasound,
other) weapons or tools deployed or used in the USA against
citizens, including standalone, networked, or infrastructure,
as these may also relate to dual-use technologies (routers)
where functioning may occur in covert, unlisted parameters

... others ideas, and then make a public listing, perhaps even
run an ad in the New York Times, Sunday edition, to demand
public information, release of any data within these parameters

if such a list could be compiled then an organized approach to
the data could help structuring the released information, vetting
it based on priority and not news cycle whims based on politics

perhaps ten points to keep it simple or start with five topics and
keep it focused upon the most aggressive police state tactics.
any confirmation of this known activity would cause continuing
abuses to collapse due to sunshine on crimes against citizens

question is: how might they deny it, and so how to find how it
is organized. for instance, what is actual range of 'implants',
would information exist in the clear about these covert projects
or is it out of bounds even for the information stolen, classified
at a higher level or in another agency or category. how to find
what fragments may exist about functioning, fielded programs,
what parameters to search for to triangulate data thus provide
framework for disclosure, rationalization allowing dialogue vs
no context to share such information, unbelievable to many