anti-prosecution tactics. (Was Re:)

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 05:23:58 PST 2014

thanks for telling me i am in a safe place

i actually use these ways of writing on purpose - i think language is alive
and it changes like you and i - so i see the future english language use as
different than now but i use some of its aspects now such as the use of
numbers in words etc - if you have seen any future depictions of written
language it is usually full of symbols letters and numbers (like code) -
even just squares - i just try to open pathways for such things in
different arenas and i dont see things as 'real' or unreal in the way that
you do

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.