name machet NOT found at http://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/final-rolls.htm

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 04:00:32 PST 2014

hahhaha

what level of intellectual profoundity what rigor in research > such a
detective... i cant even read it

also i am not "bragging" about being native i am explaining ONE of the
physiical reasons i am different than most white thinkers... should i make
a list of the other reasons? NO cause its #boring figure something out to
do with your time on the planet

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.