name machet NOT found at http://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/final-rolls.htm

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Fri Jan 17 02:28:53 PST 2014

Dnia piÄ…tek, 17 stycznia 2014 05:35:08 Anonymous Remailer pisze:
> its real simple I dont like fakes

Aw come on, this is absurd. She could have married, she could have changed her
name.

I don't give a flying fuck about whether or not she is a "truly" of First
Nations descent, or not, if she married or not, etc. It is no business of
mine, nor yours.

There is no reason nor excuse for her bragging about it all the time, just as
there is not a single reason nor excuse for you digging in her private shit.
Both are irrelevant and off-topic here, from what I can tell.

--
Pozdr
rysiek