Requesting Removal of the ding-dong posting from the austria remailer (was Re: ...Removal of CARI MACHET/FAKE INDIAN...)

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 14:28:35 PST 2014

why such a giant interest in what i post anyway - i find it at best odd

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.