anti-prosecution tactics. (Was Re:)

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Thu Jan 16 10:33:13 PST 2014

> a) JYA is being paid in laundered bitcoin for spreading FUD to
> cypherpunks and privacy technologists; CIA now embracing altcoins for
> darkops and payoffs.
>
> b) the emerging market for captured 0day is spilling over into overt
> baiting tactics in public places like our beloved listserv; elevated
> noise a signal for constructed focal points of interest tapping faux
> target treasures.
>
> c) because honeypots

I don't have a clue about JYA, but what I have seen on the bitcoin lists
about address re-use and stealth addresses pretty much confirms that
lots of people are getting paid, and many are getting manipulated into
developing and promoting 'privacy and anonymity' systems that come
pre-hacked with a feed to the highest bidder.

The only real defense normal people have is transparency. The only
people who can afford privacy are the ones shouting the loudest that
we all have an inalienable right to keep shit secret, while they
quietly tap our phones, bank accounts, cryptocoin wallets, and new
media.