Net Neutrality Ruling, Internet Interprets Censorship as Damage, There are no Captains, Decentralize Everything, etc.

manning bill bmanning at isi.edu
Tue Jan 14 12:03:36 PST 2014

decentralization is (imho) a very poor characterization - what is wanted is target diffusion.  in California-speak,
“It’s all about me!”

I could care less if my access to AT&T, Twitter, etc. are broken, I DON’T use them - I do have some folks hanging off
AT&T that I do care about so access to them is important.

To borrow from the subject line - there are -millions- of Captains

/bill
Neca eos omnes.  Deus suos agnoscet.