FBI trap?

Anonymous Remailer (austria) mixmaster at remailer.privacy.at
Sun Jan 12 11:14:42 PST 2014

The recent posting by david advertising both a hidden and a real world address
may reflect a growing awareness of either the american FBI or of the NSA TAO
of constructing digital evidence trails for conspiracy to murder public officials..

I DONT trust onion.lu nor do I trust gandi.net not to log all queries

besides they DONT have a way to add to the list, the richly deserving but unamed
wizards behind the curtains.. those in congress, the presidency and the judiciary
who carry the NSA's water. Such as our current veep who began very visibly in 1991 to
support the NSA with SB266 and finishing off with the atrocity that is bluffdale utah