Curve p25519 Replacements for GnuPG?(x2 now) Re: Pretty Curved Privacy.. ECC Curve p25519 util(Bernstein approved curve)

gwen hastings gwen at cypherpunks.to
Fri Jan 10 06:43:48 PST 2014

That seems to be a no for now.. I have been testing both and after some
initial brouhaha about a __pycache__ for pysodium have both working
I will have some observations later for the authors...

     GH

--
Tentacle #99

ecc public key curve p25519(pcp 0.15)

1l0$WoM5C8z=yeZG7?$]f^Uu8.g>4rf#t^6mfW9(rr910

Governments are instituted among men,
 deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
that whenever any form of government becomes destructive
of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or
 abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its
 foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers
 in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect
 their safety and happiness.’

https://github.com/TLINDEN/pcp.git to get pcp(curve25519 cli)