Swartz, Weev & radical libertarian lexicon (Re: Jacob Appelbaum in Germany - Aaron Swartz)

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:25:18 PST 2014

--On Thursday, January 09, 2014 3:09 AM +0100 Cari Machet
<carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:

> the notion that an idea of private property as all encompassing is
> banal > there are no absolutes

	Let's say I grow my own food. Do you think I'm the onwer of the food I
grow? Or maybe some people, let's call them the 'government', have a
'right' to my food?

	If I'm not the 'absolute' owner of my person and what I produce, who is
it?

> but to parse it for you believing in
> something is about religion which is smoke and mirrors + the public
> sphere is waning if you havent noticed

	Not sure what you mean by the public sphere, but what I understand by the
public sphere isn't exactly waning.

> but its not so much an
> emergency but an emergence of the collective ... an opportunity > your
> choice to be mindful of the reality or not
>
> klein is an economist

	yeah well, so were keynes and marx. Or at least there are people who think
they were 'economists'...