The number of fucks in a thimble

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Wed Jan 8 10:01:48 PST 2014

   Well that escalated quickly.

   Considering that my entire generation of hackers & cypherpunks is
being eviscerated -- surveilled, investigated, their professional lives
threatened, I don't really care about in-fighting.  When people stop
being terrified of releasing their own research, maybe I will care about
drama.  Life is too short and our work too important to hold grudges.

   I don't delude myself that anyone cares about my opinions, but I
reserve the right to have them.  And while I too have disagreements with
people in this space, there's little point in wasting energy on shouting
about them on lists. =P  Spend time doing something worthwhile.

best,
Griffin Boyce