Welcome to Juan Garafalo our newest NET.LOON (to replace Detweiler/Sternlight)

gwen hastings gwen at cypherpunks.to
Wed Jan 8 07:21:50 PST 2014

Hey All,
     Its really exciting.. we finally have a NET.LOON on the scale of
Detweiler and Sternlight... Finally this list will start moving again :)

 Thanx Juan for Showing up.. if you had NOT I would have had to
Create/Invent you ...

     Illogical, disorganized mentally and emotionally .. spouts enough
BS to Swamp the ist...

  YEP its confirmed.. another NET.LOON

    course this could be DETWEILER in drag...

     GH

--
Tentacle #99

ecc public key curve p160
;9C~b~)3)cp0d!?C1JIVI=tI(

Governments are instituted among men,
 deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
that whenever any form of government becomes destructive
of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or
 abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its
 foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers
 in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect
 their safety and happiness.’