Swartz, Weev & radical libertarian lexicon (Re: Jacob Appelbaum in Germany - Aaron Swartz)

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 23:35:32 PST 2014

>> That is the charges against Aaron Swartz.
>> http://docs.jstor.org/summary.html
>

> 	That's a link to jstor. Irrelevant.

	Well thanks James. Of course you didn't read your own source.

	"Meanwhile, on October 14, we asked MIT if they could identify the person
responsible because we wanted to understand the downloader's motivation, to
ensure the articles already downloaded would not be distributed,"

	>ensure the articles already downloaded would not be distributed,

	>ensure the articles already downloaded would not be distributed,

	>ensure the articles already downloaded would not be distributed,

	See? That's called 'intelectual property'.