Jacob Appelbaum in Germany

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Sun Jan 5 10:16:48 PST 2014

Dnia sobota, 4 stycznia 2014 17:42:16 James A. Donald pisze:
> At 02:30 PM 1/3/2014, James A. Donald wrote:
> >> That he did not rate limit the download is an announcement "I am
> >> powerful and have the correct political connections, and you do not",
> >> which assessment turned out to be incorrect.
>
> On 2014-01-04 10:13, Ulex Europae wrote:
> > Or it might've simply been an unintentional oversight, a mistake, a
> > malfunction or who knows what.
>
> The expression on his face, and his choice of reading material, suggests
> deliberate intent.

"I interpret an expression on a photo of a face of a person I have never met
 in a certain, peculiar way, hence I have the right to judge them and have the
 insight to understand their actions and motivations in full."

There are whole articles about good that "the smirky kid" had brought in to
this world. Please tell us, "James A. Donald", what good have you brought to
this world and its inhabitants?

Just take your time.

--
Pozdr