Jacob Appelbaum in Germany

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Jan 4 16:26:31 PST 2014

No offense, James, but this is the prosecutor's view, who went
on to claim at a press conference, quote: "So the little fucker
offed himself, saving the state bucks, fine by me," she said.
Adding, "let this be a warning smartass motherfuckers at
MIT, we are onto you, thanks to cooperating wits in the
administration totally dependent upon government funding
for invention of cruel and inhuman weapons."

She paused, scratched her balls, went on, and on and
on. The press drifted away, she followed, going on and
on. Watching her was the Boston Marathon bombers.

She was re-elected by the highly educated criminal class
in Boston, that is Boston. Boston, as you know is the
fountainhead of Austin's criminal class, who when not
drunk as skunks at junk arts, music and TED festivals
funded by NSA contractor Dell, regularly elects venal
politicians same as down east Kennedy thugs.