Jacob Appelbaum in Germany

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri Jan 3 16:55:26 PST 2014

On 2014-01-04 07:04, Juan Garofalo wrote:
> If you believed in the typical conservative  "my house, my rules" garbage,
> why would you post in this  mailing where people are supposed to subscribe
> to anarchistic and anti-intelectual 'property' views?

Schwarz was not charged with violating other people's intellectual
property, but other people's physical property.

He needed killing, just as much as Martin Trayvon did, for much the same
reasons as Martin Trayvon needed killing.

If an anti state protester, protest state power, not property.  If you
are protesting property, you are a pro state protestor

Which is why Schwarz thought he was part of the powerful, and thought
those he harmed were part of the powerless.  Because he was striking at
physical property, not intellectual property.