Jacob Appelbaum in Germany

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 13:04:19 PST 2014

--On Saturday, January 04, 2014 6:44 AM +1000 "James A. Donald"
<jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:

>  > In your example "your house" represents both MIT and JSTOR.
>
> He was charged with breaking into someone else's network

	James, shouldn't you be posting in some 'tea party' right-wing american
fascist mailing list, where bogus 'property rights' are used to defend
government criminals and their accomplices, like you're doing here?

	If you believed in the typical conservative  "my house, my rules" garbage,
why would you post in this  mailing where people are supposed to subscribe
to anarchistic and anti-intelectual 'property' views?