Fw: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to screw you

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 11:40:40 PST 2014

Jim Bell <jamesdbell8 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>     I agree with your assessment.  But, of the many mistakes they made, the
> big one is that they underestimated my ability to observe and deduce what
> was going on at the time.  Shortly after the time I was first arrested in
> mid-April 1997, I concluded that they must have been spying on me from 7302
> Corregidor.  I had a right to have any such evidence admitted in court, and
> they couldn't allow that to happen.  They had to exercise the collusion of
> corrupt lawyer Avenia to see that stopped.  Then, when I continued to demand
> evidence in July 1998, they had to further use the next corrupt lawyer,
> Judith Mandel, to ensure that I could not have evidence entered into the
> record.  Then, when I demanded the appeal that I didn't know I already had
> (99-30210) they had to employ yet another corrupt lawyer, Jonathan Solovy,
> to continue to conceal facts from me.  Etc.  It was an ongoing battle that
> still isn't over, and won't be over until I have completely won.

note: all of this can happens or is allowed because of legal documents
and authorizing papers - language - that legitimates this process of law
yet its very truth cannot be accounted for, is beyond external accounting
except for those in power who share views, agendas, and 'private values'.
it is the tyranny of language that stands in for law, power of language
over truth, that substitutes for truth, ego of belief replaces thought/mind,
default processing of shared self-interest is ~reality via this corrupt path.
the warped pseudo-truth shared by the group, as if public, universal pov,
then having to submit or be aligned with it, by force or submission, etc.
this is subjugation and oppression via language, truth is not basis for law,
shared opinions and shared interests in hierarchic authority framework are
which amounts to power determining what is true, via relativistic viewpoints,
language game, reliant on onesided binary ideological presentation of facts,
able to discard, edit, censor, deny, ignore anything outside private boundary

(US constitution allows for this. its corruption leads to this corruption)

same is true of money, legal tender: Constitution <==> currency

    (pT) Constitution ---> (pT) money = unfair exchange

     (F) Constitution ---> (F) money = unfair exchange

      (T) Constitution ---> (T) money = fair exchange

in other words, the corruption is institutionalized, from constitution
outward, where its errors then map and scale into other connected
structural dynamics. it defines and legally allows these situations
to exist in the given parameters, making them into citizen 'rights'

(that corporations are equal to human citizens another absurdity,
esp. when allowed to function in private self-interest at cost of all)