Fw: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to screw you

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 15:50:48 PST 2014

Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> even if you...ride a bicycle or walk everywhere.

given NSA interdiction of e-commerce shipments to plant bugs
and subvert functioning, you really think bicycles are not implanted
with bugs of those targeted, for similar tracking, or e-commerce
shipped shoes are beyond interest of tracking with implants. it
seems highly probable that degree of tracking is going on for
those who are targeted via infrastructure. if they can track a
cellphone via, say streetlight or traffic light sensor systems,
certainly rfid in shoe or other hidden sensors say in bicycles
could likewise be very useful, beyond cameras, transponder-
like, especially if without phone. i think things are way beyond
the limits of visual surveillance, other sensing/tracking involved.