Fw: Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to screw you

Jim Bell jamesdbell8 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 01:15:31 PST 2014

   I was subjected on a number of occasions to what should have been illegal GPS-tracker use.  This kind of tracker use was finally declared a "search" within the meaning of the 4th Amendment to the US Constitution in a January 2012 US Supreme Court case, US v. Jones.   The 9th Circuit Court case which the government would presumably try to use to justify that tracking was called U.S. v. McIver (9th Cir. 1999), where such a GPS tracking device was put on a vehicle seen at a location where a marijuana-grow was in operation.    http://www.patc.com/enewsletter/legal-answers/4-oct08.shtml    (Note:  This reference to the McIver case was written in 2008, 4 years prior to US v. Jones.)     A Third Circuit case from 2013 that addresses this matter (and comes to the correct conclusion) is US v. Katzin (3rd Cir. 2013).    www.eff.org/files/2013/10/22/katzin_opinion.pdf

   The use of the McIver case to justify the placement of the tracking device on my car(s) in 1998 and 2000 should not have worked, because unlike the McIver situation, I was actually not suspected of any crime, neither in 1998 nor 2000:  I was, in effect, being stalked by Federal agents who were engaging in criminal activity against me.  (Assault by Federal informant Ryan Thomas Lund, on November 25, 1997, and promulgation of a forged, fake, fraudulent "appeals" case 99-30210 from about June 20, 1999 through April 2000, and well beyond.)
    One quirk was my allegation (which due to corruption of the Tanner court as well as corrupt lawyer Robert Leen) that the Feds had actually placed a GPS tracking device on my car, shortly after my release on April 13, 2000.   Eventually, in late October, 2000, they petitioned a Federal court for a warrant to place a DIFFERENT GPS tracking device, WITHOUT alerting that court that the previous device was present.  This omission of that relevant information constituted fraud on that court, because the Feds presumably argued that they 'needed' the information to find out where I was going:  Since they already had one such device on my car, they obviously already knew what I was doing.

    And, if they would have argued that placing such a device on my car was 'legal', then why would they have had to obtain a warrant in late October 2000?  Why not simply use the information they had obtained from April 2000-October 2000?   The answer, in hindsight, is simple:  The Feds had no justification at all to place a tracking device on my car during and after April 2000:  For them to use that information about October 2000, they would have had to explain why the tracking device had been placed as early as April 2000.  That they could not do, unless they admitted that they had no articulateable reason to track me during that time.

    Note:  On about November 21, 2000 I told my (corrupt, appointed) lawyer Robert Leen about my suspicion that they had been tracking me from April-October 2000; I had a right to have all such information available to me at my "trial".  But, Leen wasn't really acting as my 'first line of defense':  Leen was acting as the GOVERNMENT'S 'first line of offense'.   Because Leen wouldn't act to obtain that (secret) trackig device information in 'discovery' (legal term of art, requiring government to turn over information before trial) I sent a letter about December 8, 2000 to Judge Tanner, telling him that I 'fired' Leen for his deliberate negligence.  Tanner did not allow me to fire Leen, and I was denied the ability to present this (and essentially any other) evidence at the "trial".   While you may have heard snippets about how my trial was 'fixed', the reality was far worse than that.

       Any questions?
                  Jim Bell

http://www.infowars.com/feds-may-require-vehicle-location-tracking-in-new-cars/
Feds Consider Vehicle Location Tracking in New Cars
	*
Proposal may lead to more accidents, mileage taxes and tickets for “recorded traffic violations”
Kit Daniels
Infowars.com
January 1, 2014
In a few weeks, federal officials may require new vehicles to have
trackable GPS “safety” devices which could be hacked to cause automobile accidents and may even usher in mileage taxes.

With the V2V device, the GPS location for all new cars could be recorded. Credit: Minesweeper via Wiki
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is spending the
next couple of weeks mulling over its decision to install
vehicle-to-vehicle communications – known as V2V for short – into new
vehicles which would allow them to “talk” to each other through GPS data under the guise of “accident prevention,” according to ABC News.
However, one official involved with the government study of the
devices admitted that hackers could abuse the system to create mass
havoc on the road.
“Who has access and how do you secure the data?” David Wise of the Government Accountability Office asked.
He even said that the V2V would rely on GPS data that can be used to easily track a vehicle – and thus the occupants inside.
“Privacy is a real challenge,” Wise said.
This is refreshing honesty from a government official.
The fact that the V2V system could be hacked to cause high-speed
pile-ups exposes the political lie that these devices were designed to
prevent accidents. In fact, bureaucrats want the V2V installed in
vehicles in order to track Americans like animals in another sick
extension of the domestic spy grid pioneered by the NSA.
With vehicle tracking, big government politicians could also accomplish their goal of taxing drivers by every mile driven.
Lawmakers could even use this sort of technology to pass laws that
allow local governments to mail drivers tickets for “recorded traffic
violations” as they already do with red light cameras.
And to really stick it into drivers even further, the costs for the
GPS technology will be tacked onto the price of new cars – forcing
Americans to pay for their own enslavement.
Take a look at the following articles to see for yourself the hidden agenda behind the V2V technology:=======================end of quote============================