Jacob Appelbaum in Germany

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 03:51:18 PST 2014

that someone sees a system > a construct (law) made by mankind and
still inside of a build as infallible would believe in belief and
would think they needed such things as "heros" > the greeks wrote
about that pretty long ago u may want to update ur mindset

intellectual rigor > and some lawyers i know figure your thought
processies about as common as it gets

mayb u cld bring urself to do some research

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795