Jacob Appelbaum in Germany

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 01:04:36 PST 2014

I sincerely wish you could have helped aaron it is all beyond sad and though some of his projects are being carried out i think we have to do more - Yes I am aware you are an alumni - do u have connections with other alumni ? We think the alumni are a pressure point they cld not ignore

Will connect with you further as the project progresses

Thanks very very much

Sent from my iPhone