Infiltration / Exfiltration

Anonymous Remailer (austria) mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at
Mon Jan 20 06:19:52 PST 2014

We cypherpunks live by the saying "cypherpunks code". But isn't it time
for more than just coding? We're in a very real digital war for the
freedom of the Internet, similar to what we faced in the 1990's but with
even more at stake and a better funded, better equipped enemy.

Isn't it time for infiltration? The cypherpunk community has some of the
best tech people (not just programmers) out there. We could easily get
jobs within government agencies and then help exfiltrate data out of
them into the hands of the public of civil rights agencies like the ACLU
in America.

I understand how distasteful working in the belly of the beast might be
but isn't it one of the most needed things cyperpunks can do right now?