request for leaks: standards for secret (not published) true hardware random number generator requirements used by NSA

coderman coderman@gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 20:49:07 PST 2014

on an unrelated tangent, also curious about the secret encryption
suites (better than AES/ECDSA/ECDH/SHA? or just undisclosed
different?[0])

perhaps the only individual who designed and implemented  thought he
was working on coding for radios lugged by grunts out in fields of
adventure, now long retired into obscurity forever more...

been trying to buy me some blackers with bitcoin; coming up empty not
even a mucked boot for my fishing function.  is it so much to ask???

best regards,
  except to earthhumans

0. that is to say, could this be true by tweaking constants and
growing key bits?
AES ~= MEDLEY
ECDSA ~= SHILLELAGH
ECDH ~= BATON