[cryptography] To Protect and Infect Slides (corrections)

brian carroll electromagnetize@gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 15:45:53 PST 2014

sorry: brain damage. correction for brain-blip misinfo...

so an illusion may exist or
> persist of 'no control' or 'wildness' while thoroughly accounted for at
> another level or layer, where the specs are closed by the originators
> and root of one level may NOT access root of another, or those combined

(correction: root of one level may not access root of another)

Hayek, Keynes, Hegel, Marx and others had 'some truth'
> yet it is not absolute truth within language as language,
> as it is mediated. these are signs, patterns, instead that
> are referenced, not truth itself. it is trap, just like when i
> refer to an author and seek to present their views yet this
> is a limit or skew is inherent and perhaps even inaccurate,
> not only my views though their views also, potentially also
> in error, not absolute in correctness, yet believed to be as
> if biblical conveyance that is to be knelt down before and
> served as if higher, even, as if guiding light, when that same
> light may not be as bright as direct observation shared by
> and between people of the same phenomena modeled in
> parameters more accurate or beyond those of the past

mucked this up badly- was not to imply my writing biblical,
instead that 'ideas' become theology, referenced text then
have faith-based aspect institutionalized, structuralized as
shared belief systems. sinning against ideology if going
against consensus in its inaccuracy, all of it corruptible
as ideas in their errored state and within language and
social relations, as it becomes or is ungrounded, etc,
then having this be the basis for exchange, development

i think this same thing holds true for patents, of unshared
> identity which then splits and DIVIDES the shared condition
> into a 'shared group relation' as an ideological impossibility:
>
>    (patent1a) <--> (patent1b) <--|--> (patent2)

...correction:  splits and divides the shared condition.

(please ignore that it does not make grammatical sense)

note: gotta say it, because it is relevant- i have social skills
of a 10 year old, never developed or kept pace with others
due to learning/behavioral deficit; not good with groups or
social relations unless about ideas or internet comms;
(aspergers) and, writing skills are horrendous, subpar
by far, some of it involving deteriorated brain function.
lysdexia also ubiquitous issue, i blame phonics.