QUANTUMINSERT "wide stack" covert network communication

coderman coderman@gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 03:40:04 PST 2014

it looks like this is called QFIRE / MIDDLEMAN (CovNet?)
 http://cryptome.org/2013/12/nsa-qfire.pdf

of particular note you'll see that this unclassified (high risk side)
TAO Covert Network is accessed within a NSA SCIF via a "highly
constrained" *cough* VMWare ESX server instance (ala NetTop for
back-end) which is then colocated at bare metal and/or directly guest
bridged to the SCSnet / NSAnet / *secret networks.

.
.
.

one day i'll have more to say about this!
(i encourage the leakers to beat me to it ;)

--end-top-post--