Fwd: [liberationtech] Commotion Wireless source code & downloads

coderman coderman@gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 03:05:26 PST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Griffin Boyce <griffin@cryptolab.net>
Date: Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Subject: Commotion Wireless source code & downloads

Hi all,

  Just wanted to shoot a couple of links to the source code for
Commotion, since there seemed to be some confusion.  The project is
kind of huge ^_^;;

Source for all packages on github: https://github.com/opentechinstitute

Pre-built router images: https://commotionwireless.net/download/routers
NOTE:  signing key for images is: 0x55A525F8EFE57820BA2A40F7D3F54B1ED01D01F1

Base repo for routers: https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router
(as part of the build process, it pulls in numerous other repos, so be
sure to check the make files if you want to hack on it)

Android apk: https://commotionwireless.net/download/android

Commotion Linux (developer release):
https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-linux-py

Documentation: https://commotionwireless.net/docs/cck
(It's also on github and we accept patches!)
https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-docs/

  This project is really important to all of us, so if there's a dead
link or you find a bug, or you think usability could be improved in
some way, or the documentation doesn't cover you -- LET US KNOW!
We're all really friendly and are always happy to accept patches or
rewrite instructions if that's what's needed.

best,
Griffin Boyce

(Happy New Year!)