Gox

Juan Garofalo juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 14:01:39 PST 2014

--On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 2:40 PM -0700 Kelly John Rose <iam at kjro.se>
wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 1:22 PM, Lodewijk andré de la porte
> <l at odewijk.nl>wrote:
>
>> Their current website announcement is a straight offense too.
>>

> I find it somewhat ironic that they are shutting things down to avoid a
> run on the bank. They can't go to fractional reserves without essentially
> upsetting the ideology

	What?

> of many of their users and they cannot let their
> users take money out because they didn't implement the most basic
> accounting procedures for these things.
>
> Sadly, this is the precise reason banks are generally heavily regulated.

	The problem with the exchange is that they stole the coins, full stop.
That's got nothing to do with regulation. It's plain thievery.

	...Unless by regulation you mean the fundamental belief that theft is
wrong...a belief that so called regulators or any other government
supporting retards don't share anyway.