Chaotic Times on the Dark Nets

Rich Jones rich at openwatch.net
Sat Feb 15 16:46:21 PST 2014

That's the kind of thinking I like! Something like this?

[ alpha.onion ]   \
[ beta.onion ] -----  [  [ tahoe1] [ tahoe2 ] .. [ tahoeN ]  ]
[ charlie.onion ]  /

Not sure if the entry points should also host Tahoe instances or if they
should just be gateways.

Super redundant, though! I guess the Tahoe <-> Tahoe connections would also
have to be Torified as well though, otherwise if one got compromised then
the rest would be exposed as well.

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Cathal Garvey <cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me