Cryptocurrencies for Good: Revolutionizing Microdonations

Rich Jones rich at openwatch.net
Thu Feb 13 11:18:54 PST 2014

This is very ambitious! Not sure how well this will go over with the
BitCoin speculation crowd, but I could see something like this being merged
into the Doge mainline.

It did made me think about "Cryptocurrencies for Evil".. couldn't a system
like this be just as easily used to support nefarious causes as well?

For instance, it is already possible to support Al-Qaeda directly via
Bitcoin: http://teir4baj5mpvkg5n.onion/

*oh god please don't let me be on any more lists because of that link*