Taint Review Team

Rich Jones rich at openwatch.net
Thu Feb 6 11:12:50 PST 2014

It's a reference to the FOIA law itself. 7E is the exemption saying they
don't have to talk about police tactics, basically, and that's why that
information was redacted.

Exemption 7(E) affords protection to all law enforcement information that
"would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement
investigations or prosecutions, or would disclose guidelines for law
enforcement investigations or prosecutions if such disclosure could
reasonably be expected to risk circumvention of the law."
http://www.justice.gov/oip/exemption7e.htm