[ot] Test #1

Sampo Syreeni decoy at iki.fi
Mon Feb 24 19:55:33 PST 2014

On 2014-02-25, Alfie John wrote:

> So instead of complaining like Sampo did, "don't feed the trolls" as
> it could all be part of some JTRIG/HB Gary/Palantir campaign. Just
> mark-as-read and move on.

Like you just did?

What I don't like is crud seeping through my spam filters. I mostly have
it nailed, but test emails still make it. Absent GAI, how could they
not?

So, what should you do when someone clogs your inbox and probably that
of thousands of others beside you, with a test email? The kind
*everybody* knows shouldn't be sent to a list? Well, complain of course.
Horribly. With the slightest tang of ill and cantankerous humour to
soften it out just that little bit.

Where were you when they invented netiquette?
--
Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - decoy at iki.fi, http://decoy.iki.fi/front
+358-40-3255353, 025E D175 ABE5 027C 9494 EEB0 E090 8BA9 0509 85C2